Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Get Well Card

I was able to actually make a whole card this month. WOO HOO well 2 really. HA
This one is made with a digi from Gerda Steiner, she has some of the cutest little things. And if you buy the digi of the month and then get a card made and show her, she will send you the next moths digi for free. So if you keep making cards you earn more digis. If you are like me though I love her digis and end up making something late or not posting then I don't get the next digi. lol such is life... a day late and a dollar short.

Anyway- on to the card. Whenever mom doesn't feel good she wants oatmeal. So tried to make it look like oatmeal in the bowl. The spoon is partially 3D (the handle is glued to the original and the bowl of the spoon is 3D with an 1/8 inch dot) and the Bowl of oats is on thicker foam pads. Hope you like it. I mimicked mom's bowl too it is blue glass. I put paper glaze over the bowl.  She thought it was cute.

XO Nana

1 comment:

  1. April, you card is so sweet! Love the dimension with that bowl!

    ReplyDelete