Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Got a little accomplished and a review..

  Only being able to use one hand is killing my craft time. But I was able to get a few cards finished, thanks to my new Hampton Arts Stamp Perfect tool. I love it. I am also in love with a few stamp suppliers... but am not able to afford them. Again I want to Thank Hampton Arts for being there with some very nice sets.

  Altenew has the most gorgeous layered stamp sets and some with dies, Love the coffee set ☕☕ and some of the floral are just so pretty!

  The Ton- OMG.. their Poppies are so Gorgeous! and they have so many beautiful Stamp sets to chose from. Like the Macarons, they are so cute and pretty done up.

Check out these blogs, they have challenges and prizes too. I have to say I was in love with the MISTI, but knew I couldn't afford it no matter what reviews were. But I have to say I love Hampton Arts. They have some beautiful layered stamp sets and ink sets that are affordable to crafters on a budget. I got the Stamp Perfect and the stamp sets Flower Amaze, Roses and the 4 pack of inks in pinks. for less than the least expensive MISTI. 

  I'm posting this as my own opinion... It is like the nose 👃 on my face, my own... everyone has
one. lol  I am not getting any compensation for my comments. I just wanted to share. I love the top end of stamping and crafting. But when you can't afford it --- you find something almost as nice if not nicer and go with it.

 Now if you have your own opinion and would like to share with us please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Here are a couple of the cards I made.




On the bottom one I didn't have the stamp stuck to the Stamp Perfect and it fell on my paper. I was just finishing this card when that happened so I splotched ink all over and I kind of like it. lol So even mistakes can turn out pretty.
Have a great rest of your week!
XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment