Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Paper Shelter Challenge #214 - Lace and/or ribbon

Don't faint... I made 2 cards woot woot!! and it only took me 5 days. (roll eyes) I made this card for The Paper Shelter challenge. I used a pre made blue square card blank. Picked out the digi I wanted to play with and the sentiment is from Paulette over at Create with TLC.
They go together pretty well in my mind.
Hand colored and used OMS to blend the colors, used gold confetti stars, 3 roses and ribbon and lace from my stash. To get the lace all the way around I pleated the corner and hot glued it to the corner and went to the next corner, until I got all the way around. Hope you like it as much as I did making it.
XOXO Nana

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for using an image by TPS for your entry! I love the flowers along the bow...what an awesome idea! That black lace is so darn pretty...I love lace so this challenge is fun to look at all the entries! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our ribbon/lace challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Gail, I appreciate the comments very much. I love looking at all the entrees too ;-)
      Hope I can play again.
      XO Nana

      Delete