Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

A Day for Daisies

Challenge over at ADFD  Oh boy where to begin.. I took some ME time today and I made 2 cards. Woo Hoo.. lol  Anyway, I did a Day for Daisies first and then I will post the second on it's own.
The Challenge is Fairy Princess Love (color board) I forgot and should have used more pinks. I hope this works for their challenge I love her digis and had a very enjoyable time making this card.

You can't tell by the picture but it is 3D. The head and arms. This is the digi I did a few days ago and the face bled all over :-(  I had to quit after ruining 3 digis. So I reprinted her and  finished her off. I like it. A bit plane and simple, but I do like it.. Anyone want to leave me feedback on how to do better, Please I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by..
XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment