Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

A new card, Thanks to Gerda Steiner Designs

I just love chickens... As if you didn't already know. lol Well when I saw this digi I had to have it!
It is colored in memory of our old cat growing up, his name was Spoof. It looked as if someone had dipped a paint brush in black paint and drew a line from his forehead to his nose. A black spot on his ear and back and tail. Other than that he was white as clean snow. Everyone said he was ugly as a kitten, after he grew up he was a love!! I had pictures of him sleeping in the sunshine with baby ducklings, baby rabbits and chicks. But let a wild animal on the place and he would kill it.
So with no further ado's...
On the inside it says "To let you know. You've been on my mind"
I am entering this on Gerda's blog challenge. She has a lot of talented people posting lovely cards.
Come join the fun!
XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment