Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Time for another challenge at Meljen's

Click Here
A Lovely Autumn Brights challenge.
This was last Fridays freebie I used. Saw a card made like this, but can't remember where on line I saw it. But it is a pocket card. I used the scarecrow from Meljen's  He is a cutie. The paper is just odds and ends that I had. The leaves are just white paper that I sponged different colors on then punched the leaves out. Love the hay and bailing twine. Around here they use a florescent orange twine. First up is a close up of the scare crow. He is 3D and sitting on the hay.

 Punched a star to pull the string through to match
Hope you like him, I do. lol
Have a great week! 
xoxo Nana

2 comments:

  1. Love the way your leaves turned out! The variation of color makes them look so great! Very clever to have him sitting on the hay bales!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Autumn Brights Color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae Ann. I appreciate your stopping by.
      xo Nana

      Delete