Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lil Update

I'll keep this short and no pictures this time. I have them just wont post...
Bug- aka Little Lorna was making mac n cheese and got scalded from the knees down. Right leg is worse than left. She spent first night in hospital to manage pain.  She has 1st and 2nd degree burns and blisters. What a brave little girl though. She did real well with the Dr.'s, she said can I help so it wont hurt so much and they let her.
Mom and I have eye appointments and I will try to post something crafty soon. I have done a little bit here and there. We are in the middle of building the new balcony off mom's upstairs bedroom. And school just started again for Felix. So Busy busy....
XO Nana

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word April! Poor Lorna that must have been so very painful and hot cheese sticks! Hope she heals quickly. Lots going on in your life April, hope you will be able to join in with the bookmark swap :)
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete