Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

No News...

Well they say No News is good news. But that isn't always true. I haven't been doing much as when we had the Greek dinner I pulled my back and it has continued to worsen. I've been going to the Chiropractor and now going to Physical Therapy too. Hopefully soon it will let up enough for me to craft something. I want to do something so bad.

I couldn't even hold the new baby but a minute. :'-(   Oh she is so sweet! I think there is a little love affair going on, LOL first grandbaby and my brother is in love with that little girl. He nonchalantly tells her she is a good girl or asks her What'ch doin?
She hears his voice or sees him and just smiles all over. I think she loves him too. ;-)
Well hopefully I will be back in the swing of things soon. I got to... Everyone take care.

XO Nana

3 comments:

  1. Oh you poor soul April, you should not have been lugging those tables around!! Hope your poor back pain eases soon though.
    You will soon be able to hold and cuddle the new family member for longer once you are fit again :)
    Hugs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Hi Lynn, it was moving the couch to put the table in it's place. I have a new gadget that is similar to a TENS unit but has a bit more. Sends electrical pulses through the muscle to interrupt the pain. I rather like it, A LOT! Also my Dr put me on some anti inflammatory pain pills and a muscle relaxer. I only took that a couple of days. Don't like the foggy head. But it is slowly getting better. Hope to get something made soon. Having crafting withdrawals. ;-)
      xo April

      Delete
  2. Hope you will feel better soon, sounds like an amazing dinner and all the pics made me hungry! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete