Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Paper Chrysanthemum

I told you last night I would share these, I just love the way they turned out. Will be great to use on lots of things too! Tutorial - Chrysanthemen aus Papier by Steffi Nitzpon  These ladies are so much fun to listen to too. I don't understand German, but they are having so much fun together, I smiled through the whole clip. Enjoy!!  Now here are a couple of pictures of mine.



If you make some, have fun. I sure did. I cheated a bit too. I used my Cricut to cut out the scalloped circles. I was able to get 9 flowers out of one 8 1/2 inch by 11 inch piece of card. Not bad...
XO Nana

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and summery colours, very uplifting. The blue ones remind me of cornflowers or the flowers of chicory.
    Hugs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear April,
    thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. And yes we had so much fun making this video. It was my first video and I was so excited to do this with Steffi. April I wish you all the best for 2014. Greetings from Germany, Heike

    ReplyDelete